It is time to update again! We have just released version 1.4 in order to push out a couple of nice improvements and fix a few bugs discovered over the past few weeks.
The main improvement you will see in version 1.4 is a new option in the Settings page that allows you to define whether sales tax should be taken into account when calculating referral amounts:
If you enable the option to Exclude Tax, referral amounts will be calculated on the pre-tax amount. For example, if you make a sale for $100 and $10 of that is sales tax, the referral will be calculated on $90.
Note, this option only applies to the ecommerce / membership plugins that include support for collecting sales tax.
You can view the complete changelog for version 1.4 below:
- Added support for excluding sales tax from referral calculations
- Fixed a bug with the Paid Memberships Pro integration that caused referrals to not be marked as Unpaid automatically
- Fixed an incorrect referral amount when using coupon tracking with WooCommerce
- Fixed a bug with the shortcode
- Fixed a bug with referral URL tracking on the home page when it is set to display a static page
- Fixed a bug with the converstion script shortcode and 0 amounts
- Fixed a bug with the PayPal Express gateway and Paid Memberships Pro
- Fixed improper pagination on the Referrals table when it is filtered by an affiliate