Version 1.4 released
Posted on by Pippin Williamson
It is time to update again! We have just released version 1.4 in order to push out a couple of nice improvements and fix a few bugs discovered over the past few weeks.
The main improvement you will see in version 1.4 is a new option in the Settings page that allows you to define whether sales tax should be taken into account when calculating referral amounts:
If you enable the option to Exclude Tax, referral amounts will be calculated on the pre-tax amount. For example, if you make a sale for $100 and $10 of that is sales tax, the referral will be calculated on $90.
Note, this option only applies to the ecommerce / membership plugins that include support for collecting sales tax.
You can view the complete changelog for version 1.4 below:
- Added support for excluding sales tax from referral calculations
- Fixed a bug with the Paid Memberships Pro integration that caused referrals to not be marked as Unpaid automatically
- Fixed an incorrect referral amount when using coupon tracking with WooCommerce
- Fixed a bug with the shortcode
- Fixed a bug with referral URL tracking on the home page when it is set to display a static page
- Fixed a bug with the converstion script shortcode and 0 amounts
- Fixed a bug with the PayPal Express gateway and Paid Memberships Pro
- Fixed improper pagination on the Referrals table when it is filtered by an affiliate
7 comments on “Version 1.4 released”
hello I’m from Brazil and I’m typing in google translator.
I wonder if it is possible to translate the plugin to Portuguese?
I wonder if it is possible to install the plugin in wordpress multisite?
The plugin will be installed on my main site multisite network.
AffiliateWP is available in Portuguese Brazilian. Yes, you can install it on your multisite.
have any demo in Portuguese or even in English so I take a look?
Sorry no, we do not have a demo. We have a 30 day money back guarantee if you’d like to give it a try.
This may have already been covered…but
If I purchase this plugin..
1. Can I have the plugin installed on “any” WP site (not aWordpress.com site) but one that’s a hosted WordPress site? Does it have to be WordPress theme created by you guys? (Edd?) or..can have affiliatewp and use it with a theme from themeforest?
2. Can I have Affiliatewp installed on my other site (AffiliateDomainer.com) and still create affiliate links for my other site, DomainersAuction.com ? Will your plugin allow me to create links for my site.. DomainersAuction.com even though the AffiliateWp plugin will be installed on AffiliateDomainers.com ?
Does it even matter what links are created where or for website there created for? Will affiliates still get credited for the referral?
I’m totally confused right now.. Lol.
Hope you understand my question.
1. Yes, it can be installed on any self-hosted WordPress site. It doesn’t matter what theme you are using.
2. AffiliateWP can only track visits and create referrals for the WordPress site it is installed on. It cannot track your other domain where it is not installed. If your landing page is on a separate domain and you need your affiliates to advertise this page you might like to read this: https://affiliatewp.com/docs/using-referral-links-with-external-landing-pages/
“Does it even matter what links are created where or for website there created for? Will affiliates still get credited for the referral?”
I’m not too sure I understand your question but it sounds related to my answer to #2 above. Let me know if this is not the case. PS, feel free to open a support ticket, we also answer all pre-sale questions via email if that’s easier for you: https://affiliatewp.com/support/