Payout Statements for AffiliateWP is a new 3rd-party add-on by Florian that allows you to create printable payout statements (invoices) for affiliates and shop owners.
With the ability to create payout statements for your affiliates, you can take control of your accounting while helping out your affiliates. Keeping track of where affiliate money comes from can be a pain, but affiliates lives just got a whole lot easier with the release of this add-on!
Payout Statements is compatible with AffiliateWP 1.9+. We added a new payouts screen to AffiliateWP in 1.9, which also came with some great developer extensibility that Florian took advantage of to make a solid add-on.
Pricing for the Payout Statements add-on starts at only €29.00 for a single site license, €59.00 for a 3 site license, and €129.00 for unlimited sites. Note: the pricing is in Euros, so the American dollar exchange will be slightly higher.
To celebrate the launch of Payout Statements, Florian is offering a 20% off discount on any pricing level. This discount is valid until Sunday, 13th November 2016. Use this code at checkout to receive your discount: PAYOUTSTATEMENTS
- Printable statements (invoices) for executed payouts
- Can be accessed via the affiliate area and WordPress dashboard
- Define if the statement should list single payouts or paid referrals
- Customizable statement numbers (define the invoice number, prefix, and suffix)
- Extended affiliate settings with billing data fields which will be shown on the statement documents
- Require billing data fields to be filled in order to access statements (optional)
- Enter shop owner data that will be shown on the statement documents
- Templates can be updated in order to create your own statement
- Available in English and German. Translations ready!
- Automatic plugin updates via WordPress dashboard
Join 9,977 others growing their business with AffiliateWP
We'll only notify you of new articles, special promotions and updates. No spam!