AffiliateWP Version 1.1 Released
After a month and a half of active development, we are thrilled to announce the release of AffiliateWP version 1.1. It is available for download from your account page and also from your WordPress Dashboard as an automatic update. This release includes several notable new features and numerous minor bug fixes. The most significant feature that we are introducing is affiliate coupon tracking, which has been our single most heavily requested feature since version 1.0.
Affiliate coupon tracking is a feature that allows you to connect coupon codes to specific affiliate accounts. Anytime an affiliate coupon is redeemed, the related affiliate account is rewarded a referral. You can read more about affiliate coupon tracking in the documentation section.
Another of the notable features introduced with version 1.1 is a new Registrations view in the Reports page that shows a graph of affiliate registrations overtime.
Version 1.1 also introduces the ability to have flat rate referrals, both globally and on a per-affiliate basis:
Paying your affiliates is one of the most important parts of successful affiliate marketing, and one aspect of paying affiliate users have asked for numerous times is the ability to only pay those affiliates that have met the minimum payout amount. With version 1.1, minimum amounts are now supported in the referral payout file generation:
We have also added a new short code that lets you show specific content only to users that are not registered affiliates. This is a complement and the reverse of the other short code we have for showing content only to registered affiliates.
Other features we have added include:
- The ability to set the life span of the referral tracking cookie
- The ability to automatically register new user accounts as affiliates
- A widget on the Overview page that shows the top 5 most valuable affiliates
Some of the bugs we fixed in version 1.1:
- Referral count for All in the main Referrals table was incorrectly calculated
- Affiliates’ paid earnings stat was incremented incorrectly when pending referrals were generated
- The Visits graph failed if there were more than 20 visits for the current view
- License keys didn’t properly activate on the first click of the Activate button
- Invalid HTML on the affiliate dashboard
- Amounts were sometimes improperly encoded in the New Referral Awarded email
- The Spanish translation file was corrupted
- Empty referrals were getting recorded
Don’t have a license yet but want to start using the best Affiliate marketing plugin for WordPress? Head on over to the pricing page.
- New: Added support for affiliate coupon tracking in WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, and Restrict Content Pro
- New: Introduced a short code
- New: Added an option to set the referral cookie expiration time
- New: Added an email notification for pending affiliate registrations
- New: Added support for the Korean Won currency
- New: Added support for setting a minimum amount when generating the referral payout file
- New: Added support for flat rate referrals
- New: Added an option to automatically register new user accounts as affiliates
- New: Added a widget to the Overview page to show the top 5 most valuable affiliates
- New: Added short codes for the login and registration forms separately
- New: Added an Affiliate Registrations graph to the Reports page
- New: Several new action hooks and filters
- Tweak: Added a link to the User profile page from the Affiliates page for each affiliate
- Tweak: Adjusted the width of labels in the Affiliate Area for a better display
- Fix: Affiliate’s paid referrals count and earnings columns were improperly updated when pending referrals were created
- Fix: Total referral count was incorrect
- Fix: Visits graph didn’t properly display visits
- Fix: Compatibility issue with the PageLines DMS theme
- Fix: Invalid HTML markup in the Affiliate Area
- Fix: Price formatting was incorrect in the New Referral Awarded email
- Fix: Filtering visits by a specific affiliate didn’t work
- Fix: Empty referrals were getting created
2 comments on “AffiliateWP Version 1.1 Released”
When will you set in an option to set the commission on a per product basses for woo commerce. As wells a affiliate levels.
It’s on our immediate todo list.