Today, I’m excited to share that AffiliateWP along with all other Sandhills Development plugins are joining Awesome Motive.
Since this is BIG NEWS, you probably have a lot of questions like: who is Awesome Motive, how did this acquisition come about, what will happen to the AffiliateWP team, what’s coming next, etc.
Who’s Awesome Motive?
Awesome Motive (AM) is a company started by Syed Balkhi with a mission to help small businesses grow and compete with the big guys.
The AM team is behind some of the most popular plugins and resources in the WordPress ecosystem:
- WPBeginner – the largest free WordPress resource site for beginners.
- OptinMonster – popular conversion optimization software that helps you convert abandoning visitors into subscribers and customers.
- WPForms – the most beginner friendly WordPress form builder.
- MonsterInsights – the most popular WordPress Analytics plugin that helps you grow your business with confidence.
- AIOSEO – the original WordPress SEO plugin to help you get more traffic.
- WP Mail SMTP – the #1 plugin that helps improve your WordPress email deliverability.
- SeedProd – the best drag & drop landing page builder for WordPress.
- RafflePress – powerful WordPress giveaway and contest plugin to grow your website traffic.
- Smash Balloon – most popular social media feeds plugin for WordPress.
- PushEngage – leading web push notification software for small businesses.
- SearchWP – the most advanced WordPress search plugin.
- … and many more.
Collectively over 17 million websites use Awesome Motive plugins.
And I’ve always admired their commitment to customer success.
I have known Syed Balkhi for multiple years, and we have crossed paths at numerous industry events. Syed has supported AffiliateWP since the early days by featuring it on WPBeginner.
Earlier this year, my Sandhills Development business partner Pippin and Syed connected to discuss potentially joining forces to better serve the WordPress community.
Not to mention, they have a strong track record of building popular WordPress plugins.
So it made perfect sense for us to join forces.
This is why I’m excited to be joining Awesome Motive as a partner.
I have a lot of respect for what Syed and the team has built at Awesome Motive, and I’m looking forward to learning and leveraging their knowledge to continue to make AffiliateWP even better.
What will happen to the AffiliateWP Team?
As I mentioned, as part of this acquisition I’m joining Awesome Motive as a partner. I will continue to lead AffiliateWP, and our entire team is joining Awesome Motive as well.
This acquisition also means that we will be hiring and growing the AffiliateWP team, so we can bring even more powerful solutions your way (faster).
See the Awesome Motive Careers page for open positions.
What’s Changing / Coming Next?
Aside from ownership change, it’s business as usual. You can continue to use the plugin that you love without any interruption.
Behind the scenes, we’re upgrading our support workflows and growing the team, so we can better serve our community.
In the coming weeks, you’ll likely see a lot more helpful tutorials on our blog to better highlight all the amazing features that are available in our plugins.
I’m also working with Syed to create our future product roadmap, and we will be coming out with a lot of features that you have been asking for. This is going to be a game changer.
Once again, I want to thank you for your continued support of AffiliateWP, and I can’t wait to bring more exciting features your way.
Co-Founder of AffiliateWP
Join 19,000+ others growing their business with AffiliateWP
We'll only notify you of new articles, special promotions and updates. No spam!