Update: Version 1.1 of Affiliate Area Tabs now allows you to remove the default tabs in the Affiliate Area!
Being able to customize AffiliateWP’s Affiliate Area is a request we regularly receive. There are already numerous ways to customize the affiliate area, and today we’re making this even easier.
Affiliate Area Tabs is a free add-on for AffiliateWP that allows you to add your own custom tabs, right from within the admin, and then use existing WordPress pages to populate the tab’s content.
These custom tabs will then show in the Affiliate Area for your affiliates:
There are so many useful things you can do with this add-on, here are just some examples:
- Add a “Request Payout” tab and then insert a form. Your affiliates can now request that they be paid at any time
- Add a “Contact” tab and insert a contact form. Your affiliates can now contact you from the Affiliate Area
- Add a “FAQs” tab and insert some common questions and answers for your affiliates
- Add an “Important Dates” tab and list some special dates and promotions for your affiliates to remember
- Add a “URLs” tab and list some special URLs (landing pages or product pages) for your affiliates. You can even show their own referral URL using AffiliateWP’s [affiliate_referral_url] shortcode
- Add a “Leaderboard” tab and insert an affiliate leaderboard, using the AffiliateWP Leaderboard add-on
- Add a “News” tab and share important news with your affiliates (or link to other blog posts)
- Add an “Affiliate Brand Assets” or “Downloadables” tab, and add documents or images from your WordPress Media Library that don’t suit the existing Creatives tab.
With the ability to add your own custom tabs to the affiliate area, you can give your affiliates even more information to help them promote your site better. We’d love to hear how you’ll use the Affiliate Area Tabs add-on!
Join 18,000+ others growing their business with AffiliateWP
We'll only notify you of new articles, special promotions and updates. No spam!