Affiliate Area Tabs allows you to add custom tabs to AffiliateWP’s Affiliate Area. Each tab is linked to a WordPress page making it exceptionally easy to add and manage the tab’s content.
As of version 1.1 of Affiliate Area Tabs, you can also remove the default tabs in the Affiliate Area using the checkboxes in the add-on’s settings in the WordPress admin.
With this add-on, it’s incredibly easy to remove default tabs, and add new custom tabs to the Affiliate Area.
Here are just some of the things you could do with custom tabs:
- Add a “Request Payout” tab and then insert a form. Your affiliates can now request that they be paid at any time
- Add a “Contact” tab and insert a contact form. Your affiliates can now contact you from the Affiliate Area
- Add a “FAQs” tab and insert some common questions and answers for your affiliates
- Add an “Important Dates” tab and list some special dates and promotions for your affiliates to remember
- Add a “URLs” tab and list some special URLs (landing pages or product pages) for your affiliates. You can even show their own referral URL using AffiliateWP’s [affiliate_referral_url] shortcode
- Add a “Leaderboard” tab and insert an affiliate leaderboard, using the AffiliateWP Leaderboard add-on
- Add a “News” tab and share important news with your affiliates (or link to other blog posts).
- Add an “Affiliate Brand Assets” or “Downloadables” tab, and add documents or images from your WordPress Media Library that don’t suit the existing Creatives tab.