Build a Secure Affiliate Marketing Program in WordPress with Smart Fraud Detection
Protect your business and its affiliates by building a powerful yet secure affiliate marketing program.
Don’t Let Fraud Cut Into Your ROI
- Affiliate Fraud Happens
You need the right affiliate fraud detection in place to make sure fraudsters aren’t cutting into your profits.
- Smart Tracking
AffiliateWP uses smart referral tracking to protect your business and separate legitimate referrals from fraudulent ones.
- Layers of Protection
With affiliate approval, blacklisting, and deactivation powers, you can take control of fraud prevention.
- Save Time and Boost Return on Investment
When you’ve got the right affiliate fraud detection tools at your disposal it saves you time and increases the return on investment from your affiliate program.
Create a Powerful Affiliate Program in WordPress
- Get More Out of Your Marketing Budget
Build an army of affiliate marketers who work on commission. You only pay when they make a sale.
- Access Professional Marketers
Gain access to highly skilled marketers with the knowledge and tools to grow your sales.
- Focus on the Tasks that Will Grow your Business
Let affiliates take some of the responsibility for implementing complex marketing strategies.
- Immediately Grow Your Brand Reach
Affiliates can introduce your brand to large, targeted audiences almost overnight (in a cost-effective way).
AffiliateWP has allowed us to stop worrying about our affiliate program management every month and get on with building our business.
AffiliateWP allowed me to have a feature-rich affiliate system for WP-Push in less than 10 minutes. Super simple to set up, easy to maintain, and perfect for my needs.
Great technical support and great product. I just started using it but by far the best affiliate software out there on the market today. It’s also affordable!
Require Affiliate Approval
The registration stage is a crucial point at which you can screen out suspicious and fraudulent accounts.
- Require affiliate approval as default.
- Give yourself time to research and authenticate affiliates before they join your program.
- Approve or reject affiliates with the click of a button (automated notifications will be sent to the affiliate).
Customizable Affiliate Registration Forms
Create customized affiliate forms to deter people who are less serious about your program and focus on attracting higher-quality affiliates.
- Automatically generate an editable affiliate registration form.
- Add fields for name, email, website URL, “how you plan to promote our products,” and more with the click of a button.
- Create your own custom form using a form builder.
Blacklist Suspicious URLs
Easily block suspicious URLs from generating referrals. You’re in control of the URLs that create referrals on your site, which gives you greater protection against fraud.
- Blacklist URLs so they can no longer generate referrals.
- Give yourself time to research the issue.
- Choose to remove affiliates from your program if they’re in breach of your terms.
Deactivate Affiliate Accounts
Create clear affiliate terms and conditions and take action when those terms are broken. Easily remove fraudulent affiliates from your program by deactivating their accounts.
- Create comprehensive affiliate terms and conditions.
- Track affiliate activity to spot fraudulent referrals.
- Deactivate affiliates’ accounts if they violate your terms.
Features that Will Save You Time, Grow Your Audience, and Help You Make More Sales
AffiliateWP is packed full of powerful features that help your business flourish.
Frequently Asked Questions and Resources
Do you have a question about AffiliateWP? See the list below for our most frequently asked questions. If your question is not listed here, then please contact us.
AffiliateWP is perfect for business owners, bloggers, designers, developers, and basically everyone else. If you want to create an affiliate program, then you need to use AffiliateWP.
No. AffiliateWP is a WordPress affiliate plugin, so it will NOT work on sites that do not use WordPress. Additionally, AffiliateWP is only compatible with WordPress.com when the account level is Business or eCommerce. You must be using a self-hosted version of WordPress to utilize AffiliateWP.
Absolutely not. AffiliateWP is carefully built with performance in mind. We have developed everything with best practices and modern standards to ensure things run smooth and fast.
We do not offer a trial, however you are fully protected by our 100% No-Risk Double-Guarantee. If you don’t like AffiliateWP over the next 14 days after purchase, then we will happily refund 100% of your money.
Yes, you can use AffiliateWP on client sites. Purchase the appropriate license for the number of client sites AffiliateWP will be installed on.