The Checkout Referrals add-on allows a customer to select an affiliate at checkout (via a select menu or an input field) who will then receive commission on that purchase.
It’s especially useful for sites whose affiliates are NPO (Nonprofit organizations). A customer can select or enter the NPO at checkout, and that NPO will receive a commission on the sale. If an affiliate link is already being tracked (e.g. /?ref=123), the affiliate list or input field is not shown at checkout.
Currently supported integrations
- Shows a select menu or input field at checkout (but only when a referral link is not used) that allows a customer to select an affiliate or key-in the affiliate ID or username that their purchase will be credited to
- Adds a payment note to the order screen showing the referral ID, amount recorded for affiliate, and affiliate’s name
- Optionally require that the customer select an affiliate at checkout
- Select how the affiliates should be displayed in the select menu
- Select what text is shown above the select menu/input field at checkout.