Today we are thrilled to announce the release of version 1.7 of AffiliateWP. This update has been in development for nearly 5 months and includes a significant number of improvements.
Over 30 distinct improvements are included in this release and 20+ bug fixes. Of the improvements, there are a few significant ones we would like to highlight.
s2Member is a hugely popular membership / eCommerce plugin for WordPress and with v1.7 it is now an officially supported integration with AffiliateWP. You can learn more about enabling support for s2Member in our documentation.
Zippy Courses integration
WP EasyCart integration
WP EasyCart is a popular eCommerce plugin for WordPress and is now officially supported by AffiliateWP. Enable the integration in settings and reward affiliates commissions on purchases they help generate for your store.
URL campaign tracking
In version 1.7, affiliate URLs can now include a campaign parameter to help you better track and monitor the performance of affiliate links.
Other improvements have been made throughout the plugin, along with numerous bug fixes as well.
- URL Campaign tracking with full statistics in Affiliate Area
- Affiliate rejection emails
- New option to disable emails
- New option to credit the last referrer
- Option to disable referrals for specific forms in Gravity Forms and Ninja Forms
- Referral information now displayed on order screen of Paid Memberships Pro
- Per membership commission rates for Restrict Content Pro and MemberPress integrations
- New option to configure the number of items shown per page in admin screens for Affiliates, Referrals, Visits, and Creatives
- Affiliate accounts can now be created with any status
- New integration for WP EasyCart
- New integration for s2Member
- New integration for Zippy Courses
- reCaptcha version 2.0 now supported on registration screens
- User import now supports importing just users of a specific role
- User searching when creating affiliate accounts is now more reliable
- New template file for creatives
- URL fragments improperly removed with [affiliate_referral_url] shortcode and URL generator in [affiliate_area]
- Pretty permalinks cause 404 error on taxonomy archive pages
- Creative previews are cropped improperly
- Website URL field on registration form can be bypassed by entering a space
- Shortcodes not registered properly during AJAX requests
- Affiliate emails sent to payment email instead of account email
- Incorrect total items count when filtering Visits table
- Lower Delete bulk action not working properly
- Referral rates cannot be set as 0
- Fatal error during updates with iThemes Sync plugin
- Emails not sent properly during automatic affiliate registration
- Settings not properly sanitized during save
- Commission rates set as 1% get changed to 100%
- Missing and incorrect text domains on some text strings
- No admin notice shown when referral is deleted
Join 19,000+ others growing their business with AffiliateWP
We'll only notify you of new articles, special promotions and updates. No spam!